Добро пожаловать на "AHHA - Лучший форум об Австралии!" - Нажмите здесь для регистрации.

Романс: вкусно кушаем, красиво отдыхаем, весело живем!

Пишем мотивационное письмо на турвизу 676

Для тех, кто хочет посетить Австралию
Ramzes
Супермодератор

Пишем мотивационное письмо на турвизу 676

Сообщение Ramzes » 24 янв 2010, 13:09

Итак, Вы едете в Австралию туристом. Обьясните посольству Ваши цели. Нет, они их не знают и это совсем даже не второстепенный документ! Поэтому сейчас одна красивая девчонка попросила ей дать такое письмо, а оказывается у нас нет образца! Не скрою, что я написал-не бог весть что, но многим подойдёт. Что-то поменяйте, но в целом-это то, что Вам нужно. Успехов в поездке в Самую Лучшую Страну Мира!

25/01/2010

To the Visa Office

Of Australian Embassy in Moscow

From

хххххххх хххххххххххххх

Dear Sirs/Madams,

I apply for the tourist visa subclass 676 in hope to get a chance to visit your wonderful country. There are few reasons behind my decision to travel as a tourist to Australia.

Firstly, I want to explore the country of my dreams and get some experience who people live there. I have been always impressed with Australian nature, culture of its people and English language.

Secondly, I am constantly improving my English skills and just want to try communication with Australians. I study economics in my University and put many efforts to get my English language proficiency up to the level to make my final degree research works in English for better carrier opportunities.

Thirdly, the Far East region where I live is closer to Australia and Australian choice for such a trip is the best comparatively to UK, USA or Canada in terms of value for money.

I would be really appreciated if you granted me the visa and promise to be lawful and loyal visitor of the country of my dreams to comply with all the rules and way Australian people live.

Thank you in advance,

Yours sincerely,

хххххххххххх ххххххххх

Email: хххххххххххх@mail.ru

Phone: +7 9хххххххххх
http://www.australianheadhunters.com
For those who’ve come across the seas
We’ve boundless plains to share...

Ramzes
Супермодератор

Re: Пишем мотивационное письмо на турвизу 676

Сообщение Ramzes » 27 янв 2011, 09:02

Australian Embassy in Moscow
From
Applicant for Australian visa subclass 676 (tourist)
Elena Golovach

10/01/11

I wish to apply for the Australian visa because of I need to improve my English and to be ready for better career and it is almost impossible to reach without good internation communication skill-English langauge. Olympics in Sochi are coming and people with better English will have crucial advantage in terms of employment and business development. Service industries where I come from will strongly demand bilingual speaking people.

Local English schools are expensive and inefficient. Comparatively to similar studies in Australia it would take much longer or at all to get level of English I wish to get. Short-term courses in Australia are significantly cheaper than in US and UK. Malta seems not a good choice, because their native language is Maltese, not English.

I think I do not need any more sofisticated studies because I cannot leave Russia for more than three months period of time, and student visa seems much more complex and unnecessary for me. I need good English, but not excellent one. I would say the English language level should be good enough to fit the purpose.

I admire Australia since my childhood and it appeared “Wonderland” to me. I understand that it is probably my best and only chance to visit this country having such an important purpose as career skills development. I would better spend three month under hot Australian sum rather in snowy and foggy UK indeed!

The last but not least important to me is that I have known Vasiliy Pupkin, registred education agent for The Education Group. I have found the pricess with Cambridge College International (part of TEG) are more than attractive. I have helped Vasiliy with sort of recruitment of potential students for his TEG and in exchange he promised some help and accommodation for me in Australia.

Taking all that into your consideration, I hope you will be so kind to give me a chance to visit Australia and see its wonderful people and gain better knowledge of English langauge and Australian culture.

Thank you in advance,

Elena Golovach.
http://www.australianheadhunters.com
For those who’ve come across the seas
We’ve boundless plains to share...

Вернуться в Туризм